Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Micah's Baptism

 I have been holding off on posting because there are some pictures that are on the internal memory of my camera.  I haven't been able to find my cord since we moved the office down to the basement.  When I find it, there will be another post with pictures of this day.  These are all stolen from Lara. :)

The first weekend in March we were THRILLED to be able to see Jay and Lara and all their kids!  They had come out for Spring Break to baptize little Micah, who I CANNOT believe is 8 years old.  He is getting so big!  I have missed their family, and I can't wait for them to get their hineys back out here after Jay finishes his program.

Here is a nice group shot.
 Micah in front with some of his siblings and cousins.
 Micah and SPENCER!  Spencer came home from his mission a few days before this!  Very cool.  We are so proud of him!
 Uncles Allen and Jay.  Two of my personal heroes.
 Spencer, Tanner, Dana, and Jessica all being held up by Aunt Carrie- another of my heroes. :)

 Sara hunkered down and colored- something she has started taking very seriously as of late.
 Ross was mad I didn't want to take a kissing picture, and that all the good brownies were gone.  I made him brownies later that night and we did plenty of smooching when he had better breath. :)
 I know it was a sacrifice for Jay and Lara to drive all the way out here for this, but I am so grateful they did.  We love them so much and have missed them.  Their kids are getting so big and so smart!

No comments: