Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I entered a new stage of Motherhood this year- the stage where I get home made handicrafts as gifts. Emma painted a flower pot and planted a flower for me at pre-school. The pot is lovely and the flower was too while it was still alive. I kill things. I can't help it. :( Emma and Ross presented me with this loveely concoction after church on Mother's Day. Lovely, no?

Grandma Wallace prepared a nice ham meal for us, and while there, my sisters entertained the kids while I relaxed and sifted through the coupons my grandma had saved for me.


Heather, you are a wonderful aunt and an even better sister. Love you!



The men, (and Caulene) seemed less than impressed with the girl talk going on in the kitchen. . .

It was a nice Mother's Day complete with a gift of pearls from Ross. Something I have been asking for since we got married. I love them. And him. And this whole mother thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to one of the best moms I am currently aware of! :)