Friday, November 12, 2010

Ross Defined. . . Almost


Meg Fee posted this Liz Lemon quote, and I loved it. I remember loving it when I heard it on the show, but seeing it typed out was a little strange. I loved it just the same, and found it interesting that it pretty much described Ross. . .


"I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals, but knows to just shut his mouth when I’m watching “Lost.” And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame, and strip clubs are gross. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed - like I do. I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms, like a damned Disney prince. And I want him to genuinely like me. Even when I’m old. And that’s what I want."


. . . Except that instead of Lost it is Grey's Anatomy, and he does like cars, but not to the extreme.



(pictures taken by Heather Jones in November, 2007.)

No comments: