Sunday, September 14, 2008

Braza Grill

On our way home from Ogden yesterday, we stopped at the Braza Grill in Salt Lake. We had never been there, but we had some gift certificates, so we decided to try it out. It was a Brasillian grill like Tuacanos meaning it is a lazy person's buffet. You sit at the really comfortable and bouncy booths while hot latin men bring around skewers of steak, chicken, pork, sausage, and all sorts of Brazillian goodness. We really enjoyed it.

Ross's favorite is the barebecued pineapple. Sara wanted to try it too-but her mom wouldn't let her. She decided to hit up her dad who is the biggest push-over with her sweet smile.

We tried to take a cute shot of us, but it took a few tries to get one we were happy with.

Then we got in the car and headed home for Emma.
My little mommy heart was breaking with the separation. Emma's, however, was not and told me to go home when I got there. I'll be honest, I cried a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... hot latin men. Yum. Skewers of meat... yum. Pineapple... yum. You guys are so good to take all of the pictures you do! I am seriously impressed! I think you look extra sultry in all of the pictures you guys took by the way. You have the best hair possible!

The Seamons Family said...

your family is so cute! I can't stand it!
I'm glad your cat came back. We once had a cat that was gone for 6 months and then came back. They definitely know where home is.