Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PICTURES!!!

For some reason I thought I had downloaded all of the pictures from the Deseret Village and the dinner at our house onto my computer already, so I deleted them on the morning of the fourth to make room for all of the many pictures I knew I would take. I don't know why I thought this as I hadn't had any time to even breathe, let alone goof around on the computer. I am really sad about this- I had some really cute ones, especially a couple of Judy with Sara, and some fun ones of all the nieces and nephews running amuck in our back yard. If any of you Goodmans (or Russells) have any cute shots that you didn't stupidly delete under a haze of prescription drug mania, please send them along!

This is Emma singing the temple song while we were waiting for Lucy's baptism to start. She always cocks her head to on side while she sings. I am not sure why though. . . This is little Max- the cutest nephew ever! He was so curious about Sara and liked to rock her car seat and share toys and things with her. Notice Emma on the floor in the background. I have no idea what she was doing- probably 'hiding' under the table though.

Here we are at the temple grounds staking our claim.
Jessica, Aaron, Spencer and Tanner. Nathan in missing from this picture because he spent a good amount of his time re-filling the squirt guns at the really slow drinking fountain.

Grandma Jones bonding with a very patriotic Sara Bear.
This kid is so funny! I don't know that I have ever met a more entertaining 7 year old! (This is Nathan)
We were so excited for Miley!!!!


Emma was much easier to entertain once we had Dana around.
Do not even pretend that you have EVER seen a cuter baby!
Here is Spencer proving his advanced maturity- or something like that.
I am not sure what is happening here- would anyone like to enlighten me?

Our little Daddy's girl. Check out those cool clouds!

See, Heather- I told you she liked you!
Here is my sparkling clean little cousin. Congratulations Annika!
This is my Aunt Lara. I have very few pictures of her without that camera in front of her.
Sara thinks Grandpa Wallace is the funniest guy ever. She was giggling so much at his funny little sounds and bird calls. He had a lot of fun with her.
Garrett and Annika got her laughing pretty hard too.
Here is Heather and her lovely assistants of Happiness. They did a really good job!
Grandpa Jones actually came out and joined us this year. He usually hides away in his room, but we were happy to have his company this time.
Here is our cute neighbor Danielle and her caramel apples of happiness! They really are fantastic, but we would let her come even if she didn't bring them. She cracks me up and I always love talking with her

The Hydrant Horsie! (Sorry it is so blurry Mom, I know you were excited for this one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures! I love when you post pictures! And no, I'm not sure that I have ever seen a baby quite as cute as Sara. She's seriously gorgeous!