Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Car Show

I find it kind of funny that I married a guy who is so into cars and motorcycles and other things of that nature, because I am so completely ignorant about most of that stuff. I mean, I can change a tire and check my oil if I absolutely have to- but beyond that, I know next to nothing. Anyway, here are some cute shots from an old fashioned car show that we went to last month. Since I was dragging him to the rodeo that night (post to come- maybe) we went to this show to make up for it. That makes it sound like I was against it, but really I was fine with it. We had a lot of fun, and Ross got to show off all of his grease monkey knowledge by answering all of my questions.

Emma wasn't too terribly thrilled to be out in the sun, and was really mad that we wouldn't carry Sara and let her ride in the stroller. Ross has a soft spot for the Mustangs. I personally like the old Camaros though.
I thought this was funny.

Ross wants to buy and restore an old truck like this some day- but it will NOT be orange.

Ross was pretty much drooling over this beauty!

See how unthrilled she was? Party Pooper!
We were hoping the State Farm sucker would cheer her up- but it just kept her quiet- which was half way to happy.

The playground got her all the way to happy!

After the shade moved and the playground was in the sun (and my camera battery was dead) we went to Cabellas to enjoy the free museum. It was awesome. Emma loved it, but I was totally loving it as well. We will definitely do that again! It was a great day of free fun- which is the best kind if you ask me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a sweet orange truck, I want it. Orange RULES!

Anonymous said...

You guys haven't seen car shows until you've been to Logan. Wait, you weren't in Logan were you? Did you forget to come see me?

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Hey, I came and saw you, and I spent the next day puking in a hospital!!! :) No, the best car show I ever saw was when I was living in Reno. Their Hot August Nights was really amazing, even for a 13 year old girl who knows nothing at all about cars. When does Logan have another car show- Ross will most likely want to come.