Thursday, November 05, 2009

California Trip: Part 3

These are out of order. Deal.

After Joe's talk on Sunday, there was a dinner at the Goodman house with some of Joe's cousins and aunts and uncles and other such relatives. It was the first time I had met many of them, so that was interesting.

Joe, Ross and Ashley? Grandma Goodman. I almost deleted this, but Emma LOVES it! :)
Pretty Sara.
Grandpa Goodman, Emma, and Charlie?
Grandma had Emma pass out fruit snacks to all the visitors. She was very happy to have such an important job.
Daddy Bear and Baby Bear
Ummm, this is from Saturday. Lucy wrote a play version of Stone Soup for all the cousins to perform.
Sara and I hung out on this porch swing quite a bit.
Macey and Emma on the Alligator Teeter-totter. I think Lucy is on the other side. . .
The moral of the story is, we had a fun trip. It was a long drive both ways, and I am not sure if my expanding frame will allow that to happen again at Christmas, but either way, we are glad we were able to do it. Welcome Home, Joe! We will be excited to have you down here at BYU in January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to hook Joe up with one of your hot sisters? I think that is a good idea. And I wanted to see pictures of the farm and ranch. :( Isn't there a ranch?

Anonymous said...

Are you going to hook Joe up with one of your hot sisters? I think that is a good idea. And I wanted to see pictures of the farm and ranch. :( Isn't there a ranch?