Sunday, August 09, 2009

This is Emily

I love her! She left me this summer for 3 WHOLE MONTHS! It was torture. She took her gorgeous face to an internship in Brasil, and I missed her A LOT! When I got back from Portland, we reunited by having a picnic in the park. It was supposed to be a lunch, but it turned into an all-day kind of thing. She seems to have that effect on me :) I like it! We talked for hours about anything and everything. I absolutely love her, and I am happy she is back from her amazing and life-changing adventure.
Emma wanted me to take a picture of her too.
I didn't do a good enough job for her standads though, so she took matters into her own hands.

I wanted so badly to catch a picture of her using the men's restroom at the park. The sink was lower in the boy's room, so she kept running in there to use the potty before I could correct her. Funny girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really feel the need to be friends with Emily. Can the three of us hang out? Or do you not share friends? ARE YOU A FRIEND HOG?!