Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Wallace Family Reunion- 2008

On August 2nd, we all got together at Cascade Park for the annual Wallace Family Reunion. The biggest hit this year was Grandpa's old fashioned ice shaver. I want one. My sisters and I tried to be friendly and social for as long as we could, but after about an hour or so the visiting gave way to reading Breaking Dawn which had come out that day. It is a shame too because it turned out to be awful. After about 100 pages I was ready to put the trash aside and visit with my aunts and uncles and assorted cousins, but some of them had already left.

Here is Emma enjoying her GREEN slushie. No other color would do!
Ross was tired, and tried to be happy. I think he was pretty annoyed when I pulled out my book. I love you, Honey!

I like tis shirt on Heather. I want one!

Heather and Caulene were both pretty tired from waiting in line for books the night before. Lucky for me, somehow Caulene got written down for 2 books on her reservation, so she got one or me too.
Heather will stop at NOTHING to be the favorite aunt this time around!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, cute shirt Heather! I have been wanting a slushie machine for quite some time now!

Carrie said...

I really think you should upload that pic i have of the three of you reading!