Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Family Pictures by Triana Ord

My friend Triana likes to pretend that I did her this big favor by letter her take some really great pictures for us. She is starting up her own photography business, and needed some shots to put in her portfolio. She asked some friends and family to do some shoots at a steeply discounted price. She did a wonderful job, and I highly reccommend her! She was fast and thorough. She took some great posed shots as well as some really great candid shots. She was very good with the girls, and was not afraid to direct us a little bit to get better shots. She was also very willing to hear what we were looking for, and gave some good advice to get us that. Check out her website for some other really cute pictures. http://www.t2ophoto.sk8erord.com/ Here are some of my favorites.











3 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Awesome pictures! You have such a cute family. Where were they taken at?

Anonymous said...

Pictures are so cute. Are any they availavle for the grandma?? Keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much, Amanda!!! You really did me a great favor, trust me! I'm so glad you like them! Your family was adorable and it was such a pleasure to work with you guys!