Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pioneer Day

I have been getting harrassed for my lack of pictures as of late, and since Blogger has decided to be a gentleman today (so far) we will see just how caught up I can get today.

These are some random and horrible shots of our Pioneer Day festivities. My battery was dying so this was all I got- depressing, I know! Pioneer Day is pretty much just a tamer version of Independance Day for us. We drove down to my mom's house where my dad cooked up some good steaks for dinner. When darkness fell, the neighbors all assembled andwe used upthe rest of our 4th of July fireworks. Here is Heather trying to prove that her camera is faster than mine.
I got all of those in the time it took her to figure out how to take one.



I thought this was a cute one of Heather, and I am mad that I chopped off her head in an effort to capture Sara's giant smile. Unfortunately she was too quick.

No comments: