Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a Pause in the Perpetual Motion

A few of my friends have recently done posts with pictures of their kids sleeping. I thought it was a fabulous idea and decided to follow suit.
Those quiet moments watching my babes sleep are so precious to me. Every night I check on them all at least 3 times. I am a light sleeper, and any time I am up, I peek in on each of them to make sure they are ok, kiss their warm dreaming cheeks, and whisper a prayer of thanksgiving to God for letting me have them for a little bit.
I love that they each have a toy snuggled with them. It is a different one each night, but they always need something. Just like I did right up until I married my permanent snuggle buddy. I just wanted to document one of these moments to remember the peace and love of them.
Please don't judge the mismatched bedding. . . :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hey, your bedding doesn't match...haha. I'm an anti-10 pillow bedding person now...tried it, couldn't do it. Why doesn't Jack have a sleeping picture? Love, Carrie

Mindy said...

Very sweet and cute!