Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Heather Dear!

Heather had a birthday. We went to celebrate and we tried hard to not complain about her usual dinner choice of frozen chicken nuggets. . .

Emma, as per usual, helped Heather with all the brithday necessities like blowing out the candles, eating the cheesecake, and opening the gifts. It's nice having a 4 year old around to do those kinds of difficult tasks.
I love this picture. So much.
Also, notice the new spiffy wall color. Heather picked it out and did most of the work herself. I think it turned out rather nice.
I got her some good reading material. Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, The Secret Garden, and A Little Princess. I wanted to get her 'Your'e Only Old Once' by Dr. Seuss as well, but I couldn't find it.
She got the first season of Chuck, and almost cried about it.
It was a fun evening- but it seems weird to me to see her all grown up and stuff. What is happening to my little sisters?!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cool..i got chuck first season for christmas as well! I haven't watched chuck for a while now tho, I've just lost interest I guess...