Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thanksgiving

We stayed at our house for Thanksgiving. We had lots of offers to go other places, but we decided to stay home. That probably won't happen next year unless Ross decides he wants to cook the meal, or at least HELP me cook the meal. It was good. we had turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and green bean caserole and jello and gravy and mashed real potatoes and pie and other stuff that didn't taste nearly as good as it should have because I was so sick and exhausted by the time it was feasting time. I thoroughly enjoyed the left overs the night after, and the night after that, and the night after that. . . We got a 20 pound turkey for $7. We will be eating turkey left overs for the next 2 months!

There were only 2 pictures taken that day because I am lame, and I was busy cooking and puking and that kind of thing. Ross took this one. Hot, I know! Look at Emma's face!! Emma took this one! Cute!
This post sounds negative. It was a good day. I have so very much to be thankful for, and Ross and I spent a lot of time discussing those things throughout the day. I was tired and sick, but I was grateful the entire day. I am blessed! Make no mistake about that!

No comments: