Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tag- I'm IT

Four Places I've Lived
Orem, UT
Honolulu, HI
Reno, NV
Rexburg, ID
Four Jobs I've Had
Art Model
EFY Counselor
Elementary Special Education Teacher
Receptionist
Four Things I Want to Do Before Death
Own a home
Go on a mission
Visit Europe with Ross
Become a phlebotomist- or perhaps even a nurse
Four Favorite Desserts
Chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips
Pies- pumpkin, pecan, or any kind of pudding pie
Fresh peaches and homemade ice cream
Chocolate Peanutbutter ice cream from Baskin Robins
Four Interesting Facts (luckily this did not specify that the interesting facts had to be about me. If this makes you think I am cheating- look at the post below and see 101 semi-interesting facts about me.)
There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.
A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump, even though they are the only animal with 4 knees.
Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.
(Seriously- Emma and I watch A LOT of Animal Planet!)
Four Favorite Movies
Sleeping Beauty
Pride and Prejudice
The Ocean's Trilogy (I know that is 3 movies- but you can't split them up! George would cry.)
The Princess Bride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about instituting a mandatory weekly blog update for you, Amanda!!