Saturday, March 05, 2011

Emma's Birthday Part 2

Emma chose to have her birthday meal be 'Little pizzas that everyone makes and can choose what goes on them.' It was a great idea! My family came over, and after some yummy pizzas and cake, we had presents. This is lame commentary, but I just need to post this and move on with my blogging life. :) Here are some pictures Heather sent me.
We watched Jack try and figure out how to use this cup for a good 20 minutes. It was hilarious.
She put 6 candles on the cake, and only got 5 of them out with her first breath. I say that counts. :)

Happy Birthday Roo!
She opened most of her presents so fast she didn't even get a chance to see what they were until the end when we were cleaning it all up. She loved the all. Ross and I got her a little bike. The one we got her last year is too big for her. She fell down on it and was too scared to ever ride very fast on it after that. We are hoping this smaller bike will be better.
That lion is from my dad. Emma named him Play Dough. I love it.
She got books and clothes from Grandma Jones, a fishingpole from Grandpa, A sparkly horse and fairy from Heather, Moon Dough from Caulene (which I was upset about when I first saw it, but it turns out to be completely awesome!), Clothes and a stuffed Puppy from Grandma Goodman, Tangled PJs from Sara, and a Tangled doll from Ross. I am sure there was more but that is what I remember. She loved all of it. My kids are so loved, and that makes me so very happy. Thanks to everyone who was a part of this celebration for my lovely little girl.

No comments: