Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Ward Valentine's Dance

 After hosting Grandma Goodman on Valentine's Day and taking her to the airport the next day, we headed home to make some treats for our ward Valentine's Dance. This was Ross's brain child, and it turned out so well. The Sorenson's brought their DJ stuff, the RS made a little craft corner for the kids, the wives of the bishopric put together a little photo booth, and we had a grand time with all our friends in the ward and neighborhood. So simple, but so fun. I love where we live.
 Some of my cute young women shaking their groove thang!
 My cute girls and their cute friends.





 These kids have such a good daddy.

 Sometimes I have to photo-bomb my good friends. Clearly, they find it as hilarious as I do.
My lovely friend, Emily came to join our fun. It was really fun to have her there, especially since I was still healing from my surgery and couldn't dance as much as I would have liked. 


No comments: