Sunday, November 27, 2011

Random SLC Temple Trip

 Last month, a friend in the ward needed a ride to the Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake to visit a sick child.  Since I was in the area, the kids and I made good use of the time by going on a lunch date with Daddy, and then enjoyed a quick trip to the temple.  Of course, the only thing that interested my boy was the water.  I took some pictures while trying to keep all of my offspring out of the fountains.  I succeeded most of the time with that goal...














 I have some fun ideas for these shots, but I need to buff up on my photoshop skills.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, the temple is pretty and so are your girls. And Jack is really cute, too. I love those pictures of the girls and the temple, can't wait to see what you make of them. :)