Thursday, November 03, 2011

Gardner Village

Ross's parents were in town last week, and we had fun with them up at Gardner Village. Since it was during Fall Break, the place was more crowded than I have ever seen it. We kind of rushed through it- so much so that I didn't even set foot in the Christmas shop! It was fun though, and we enjoyed walking around with Grandma and Grandpa Goodman and all the Russell cousins.

My boys!

I think it is funny when she puts her hands on her hips like that. :)




Looking at the witch playing the piano.







This is not at Gardner Village- this is at Melissa's new house in Day Break...


Sara






Emma




After we left Gardner Village, we got lunch with the crew, ran a few errands, and then partied it up all night at Jim and Melissa's house for Jim's birthday. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Your kids all look so grown up though. Can't you make them stop?