Friday, August 23, 2013

I WROTE A BOOK!

I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore, which is fine because it is more for our own record keeping than anything else at this point. That being said, I am trying to plaster every outlet possible with this news of a fun goal I completed for myself this year, and the chance to help me make a somewhat success of it. I wrote a book about my own insights to the parable of the Armor of God. I can't promise it is the most amazing thing you have ever read or even the most poignant source on this particular parable, but it was something that wouldn't leave my mind until I sat down and wrote it out.

It took about a week for me to find snippets of time to sit down and get it all out. After that it was all about editing, rewriting, and adding other sources to help make my points a little stronger. The amazing thing for me was that as I went back and read through it to edit it, there were things that I hadn't remembered writing. Points I didn't remember making. I feel like this really was a whole lot of inspiration and revelation pouring out and it was a remarkable experience for me.

Even if nobody else cares to read it and even if nobody else is touched by it (and I for sure hope that is not the case) I will never regret taking the time and effort to get this all put together.

Also, the cover art was done by one of my dear friends out here, and I think it is really amazing. I have such talented friends!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Armor-God-Christian-ebook/dp/B00EPXG3GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377264156&sr=8-1&keywords=the+armor+of+god%3A+the+tools+of+true+christian+soldiers


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, Amanda! I am grateful and blessed to have such talented friends, but I also am just really proud of you and impressed by you that you worked so hard to achieve this goal of yours. You're pretty amazing.

Ellen Raquel said...

Have I said that you are amazing? Yes, I have, and I will keep saying so, because you are!! An inspiration in so many levels. I love you!