Friday, October 19, 2007

This is a little survey I saw on Tracie's blog. I have never been one to pass up a good surveying opportunity.

What is his name? Ross Erwin Goodman (if he ever sees this, he will be mad that I revealed his middle name)
How long have you been together? We have been married for 3 years, one month, 25 days, 1 hour and 4 minutes.
How long did you date? We started dating in November 2003, and got engaged May 17, 2004. I would have a more detailed timeline here- but I really can't remember the exact date of that first kiss. That is sooooo not like me!
How old is he? 25 years, one month, and 23 days
Who eats more? Ross- although I am catching up while I am pregnant.
Who said I love you first? I did. He waited more than a month to say it back- but I didn't expect him to even say it that soon. That was a confusing time for both of us, but some things just can't stay bottled up.
Who is taller? Ross- by quite a bit.
Who sings better? I do- by far! Of all the things I love about Ross, one thing that almost led to our demise was that he has no musical inclination whatsoever. That was a hard pill for me to swallow. Music is a HUGE part of my life. I have learned to be content with the fact that Ross really appreciates my talents in that area, and he is very supportive of me encouraging our children to pursue musical talents.
Who is smarter? That is a loaded question there! I am going to go with the safe answer that we are both very smart in our own areas.
Whose temper is worse? Mine- no contest!
Who does the laundry? I do. I have a system, and when Ross tries to 'help' it usually just stresses me out.
Who does the dishes? I usually do. When Ross wants to be sweet, he will do them for me. He is nice like that!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do- if you mean when you are laying in it looking at the ceiling. The only reason for this is that I have to have the side with the alarm clock, because Ross won't hear it.
Who pays the bills? Ross pays all of them except for one. I have a credit card that is all mine that I use to pay for presents for Ross. If I don't do it that way, he always sees where I purchased them, and how much I paid for them. I pay the bills on that account.
Who mows the lawn? Well, we don't have one- but when we do get one it will be all Ross!!
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives when you are together? Ross. There was 6 months there where I had to drive everwhere because Ross had to go 6 months seizure free before he could drive again. We were both pretty excited for that time to be up! Ross can be quite the back-seat driver!
Who is more stubborn? Me. I am totally fine with admitting that now.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good about that- but I think Ross is better. I chalk that up to me being more stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Ross's parents live in California, so we only get to see them about twice a year at most.
Who kissed who first? Ross- that saga is all in a previous post.
Who asked who out? Ross.
Who proposed? Ross.
Who is more sensitive? I am. Not only am I a girl and, therefore, more apt to being sensitive- but I am also one of the most emotional girls I have ever met. I am also one of those emotional people who are ashamed of how emotional they are. This means that I bottle up all of that emotion and sensitivity. Poor Ross is usually the one who has to deal with the giant mess that occurs when all of that emotional crap comes spewing out of the bottle. However, I could argue that if he didn't want to deal with all of it, he could just stop provoking the breaking of said bottle! :)
Who has more friends? Neither of us have very many, but I think I keep in contact with a lot more than he does (thank you facebook)- so probably me.
Who wears the pants in the family? Ross does. He lets me try them on sometimes- but I think we both prefer it when he has them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, now we know his full name, birthday, and marriage date... that's a good start.