Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chopsticks!

Last weekend, my dad took the family out to the Chinese Buffet. It was so nice because my sisters took care of the girls while Ross and I were shoved to the very end of the long table so I wouldn't have to deal with or worry about them. It was awesome. I love my sisters!

Something kind of unique about my family is that we all eat with chopsticks at Chinese restaurants. My dad taught me when I was young, and then I taught Heather, and I guess it just got passed on. Well, it seems that my sisters thought it was high time that my girls pick up on this skill. They had their own variation- but it seemed to do the job. Also, notice that plate full of orange peels. Caulene won Sara's heart for all eternity by bringing her such a heaping portion of her favorite fruit. This affection was proven when she actually SHARED one with her. It may have had a nibble or two out of it, but I am sure that was intended as further proof of her love.
Atta Girl!
I think it is hilarious that we took Emma to a chinese restaurant, and she ended up with a plate full of food from America. Chicken nuggets and ketchup, salad and ranch, cantaloup, corn on the cob, oranges, etc. We love America over here I guess. She ate it all, though, so I'm not complaining!
Heather has her own list of important things to teach my girls. Someone has to, I suppose. Peace out, y'all.

No comments: