Friday, June 29, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
I never get great pictures when Ross's family is around and I feel bad about that. :( I just get caught up with visiting and all the kids and I don't have one of my sisters to take over camera duty. Next time I will do better! I am determined! Anyway, here is what I have.
So, a little while back we had this problem with Jack getting into our food storage. The one thing he really liked to crack open was my cans of coconut caramel frosting. In his honor, we used one of the 4 cans sitting in the fridge to make some German chocolate cupcakes since he obviously loves that frosting. Stinker. :)
We got him this fun Elmo tool bench from some friends down the street who just moved. He loves it.
Some Things To Know About The Boy
- He loves his little brother. It is very sweet. He gets very upset when we don't attend to Luke the moment he starts crying.
- He loves trucks and balls. That is pretty much all he needs in life to be happy.
- He loves his mama. :)
- He is an early riser. I usually end up snuggling with him in my bed shortly after Ross leaves for work and he will chat and kick and wiggle and pay with toys and do whatever he can think of to get me to wake up with him.
- He loves yogurt. A lot.
- He is sneaky. My worst moments are when I realize he has been quiet for far too long.
- He is behind in his speech, but he communicates just fine in his own way. We were worried for a while, but now he is catching up and his hearing and comprehension are clearly just fine.
- He goes to bed really well. Amazingly well. I just put him in bed, sing a couple of songs and walk away. It is amazing. The girls are much more needy at bed time.
- He gives the best hugs ever. Seriously. So tight and sincere.
- He picks out his own clothes. Yes, already. Please don't judge if you see him in moon boots and way too small for him shorts. We just roll with it. Pick your battles, right?
- He eats. He eats all the good stuff too. We don't have to nag at him to eat his veggies because he loves them.
- He is a bit of a bully, especially with Sara. He has figured out that he is a bit more physical than them, and uses this to his advantage.
- He loves music. Singing, dancing, whatever. He gets upset in the car if I listen to an audio book instead of the radio.
- He is the most destructive child I have ever met. He is fast about it, too. I very rarely shower during the day anymore because even the fastest shower leaves far to wide a window of untended time.
- He loves being in pictures. He has the cutest posed smile. I love it.
- He makes me happy. So very happy. I am so blessed.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
This picture was not taken on Heather's birthday, but I love it. It totally captures her from the Hogwartsesque sweater to the awesome archery pose to the mismatching socks. :)
Monday, June 25, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
My sisters are awesome. My kids are so lucky!